DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FS: NIB DJI Mavic 3 Pro Fly More Combo w/accs, Lykus Hard Case (NIB)

Big Ransom Studio

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I’m selling a brand new Mavic 3 pro fly more combo with the DJI RC. It comes with two years of transferable DJI CARE. Cost $4132.5
Every item was bought from DJI, and is sealed with a factory glue seal, plus shrink wrapped.
SELL: We’ll sell this drone package for $3500.
PAYMENT: PayPal - you pay the PayPal fee; Shipped free to lower 48 only. (Plan 10-15 business days for shipping) if you don’t have a PayPal Acct, no worries. I can email you an invoice to pay and you can pay it with a credit card. NO PAYPAL ACCT NEEDED!! Buy now, it’s not gonna last.

We also have a DJI RC MOTION 2 for sale;
And a DJI Mic. Again, ALL ARE IN FACTORY SEALED BOXES AND WE HAVE RECEIPTS.

PM for info or to let me know you paid. I will ship these items the day after the PayPal payment clears. If you make an instant payment, I can ship right away.

Let me know if I can help. Thanks much.
IMG_1876.jpeg

IMG_1873.jpegIMG_1869.jpegIMG_1870.jpeg I’m IMG_1868.jpegIMG_1867.jpegIMG_1862.jpegIMG_1863.jpeg
IMG_1877.jpeg

Reactions: ZergSolo
I’m selling a brand new Mavic 3 pro fly more combo with the DJI RC. It comes with two years of transferable DJI CARE. Cost $4132.5
Every item was bought from DJI, and is sealed with a factory glue seal, plus shrink wrapped.
SELL: We’ll sell this drone package for $3500.
PAYMENT: PayPal - you pay the PayPal fee; Shipped free to lower 48 only. (Plan 10-15 business days for shipping) if you don’t have a PayPal Acct, no worries. I can email you an invoice to pay and you can pay it with a credit card. NO PAYPAL ACCT NEEDED!! Buy now, it’s not gonna last.

We also have a DJI RC MOTION 2 for sale;
And a DJI Mic. Again, ALL ARE IN FACTORY SEALED BOXES AND WE HAVE RECEIPTS.

PM for info or to let me know you paid. I will ship these items the day after the PayPal payment clears. If you make an instant payment, I can ship right away.

Let me know if I can help. Thanks much.
View attachment 169489

View attachment 169482View attachment 169483View attachment 169484 I’m View attachment 169485View attachment 169486View attachment 169487View attachment 169488
View attachment 169481
is this still for sale? i'm interested in the ND filters for the mavic 3 pro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne