DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FT Aviator Controller-Any Feedback?

DougK

Reactions
Gidday USA
Has any one got their FT Aviator controller yet? I’m hoping to get some feedback from anyone who received theirs!

Reactions: Prismatic
Gidday USA
Has any one got their FT Aviator controller yet? I’m hoping to get some feedback from anyone who received theirs!
They are shipping on June 24th. I ordered a FT AVIATOR CONTROLLER can't wait to receive it. Looks like it will be an interesting way to control our DJI drones. That have had many excellent reviews . Hope they will work with the Epson Moverio BT300 FPV glasses??

Reactions: JRHallJr
I received a "FT Aviator" Pioneer Pilot ID tag in the mail so it's getting close. I'm looking forward to it but I am a bit leery about having to use only their app with it. I'm sure it will be functional but it will include all the restrictions that the DJI apps do.

Thanks for the update Guys!
They say they’re shipping to Oz in the 3rd Quarter, can’t wait ...
I’m looking forward to hearing any feedback when yours arrive!
Regards from Down Under ?

Does anyone know of any reason why the price has dropped of $100 for a week ago? from $449.99. to $349.99?

Does anyone know of any reason why the price has dropped of $100 for a week ago? from $449.99. to $349.99?
Looking at their website they’re having a “Summer Sale”. They’re also discounting their cases.

Not a bad way to get into this device.

Jake

I have a mavic zoom and am awaiting my controller. Does anyone know how ft aviator would implement the zoom function?

Reactions: 1stbase418
I have a mavic zoom and am awaiting my controller. Does anyone know how ft aviator would implement the zoom function?

[/QUOTE ]
Sorry, not support it yet . But I believe you can zoom from the DJI wheel itself when using the FT

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98