DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fun thru low clouds

Hi Alex,
Real nice clip. Only the music is not really with the clip. Why don`t you take music you like more? Is it because you are afraid of licences? If you aren`t a professional to earn money with your clips YouTube tolerates for most of music to use it because they have a general licence for most of the pieces. You can get a warning and that`s all to fear.
Look at my cannel, nearly every clip got this warning...

Reactions: alex_markov
Hi Alex,
Real nice clip. Only the music is not really with the clip. Why don`t you take music you like more? Is it because you are afraid of licences? If you aren`t a professional to earn money with your clips YouTube tolerates for most of music to use it because they have a general licence for most of the pieces. You can get a warning and that`s all to fear.
Look at my cannel, nearly every clip got this warning...
Thank You, I hate taking credit for other's work and vice versa - so I use only free music provided by youtube (as I tried other's but got many claims)

Would be nice to specify what drone you used for this video. Myself, I don't know Bulgarian, in case you've already specified that in the video title.

Would be nice to specify what drone you used for this video. Myself, I don't know Bulgarian, in case you've already specified that in the video title.
I have MP and M2P - this one is from MP era ;) Bulgaria is very beautiful and various country - small but has almost everything (40 mountains, see side, lakes and planes ...)

Thank You, I hate taking credit for other's work and vice versa - so I use only free music provided by youtube (as I tried other's but got many claims)
Alex, you know YouTube is paying for the use of music you use in your clips? You don`t take credit for others work!

Quick question, what are the visibility and cloud clearance regulations in Bulgaria for recreational flight? The reason I’m asking is that they must be different than here in the US, especially when it also affects VLOS. I’m asking also because it’s interesting to learn other countries regulations so I can better manage my expectations if and when I visit other countries hoping to fly. Thanks.
Blue Skies from SoCal

Quick question, what are the visibility and cloud clearance regulations in Bulgaria for recreational flight? The reason I’m asking is that they must be different than here in the US, especially when it also affects VLOS. I’m asking also because it’s interesting to learn other countries regulations so I can better manage my expectations if and when I visit other countries hoping to fly. Thanks.
Blue Skies from SoCal
I can't help you as I am not aware of current regulations they change every now and then... I fly far from people and follow reasonable guidelines not to mess with others ;)

Reactions: hiflyer201
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky