DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fun with Waypoints

JavaJack

Reactions
I flew using waypoints to record the progress of my friend's farm and repeated this throughout the season. I used my Mavic 3 Cine and started in spring before the field was planted, returned when the canola field was green, then when it bloomed and was yellow and finally when they were harvesting. The harvest shots did not turn out as expected. They were so busy farming, they forgot to call me and they were almost done. I managed to get out and catch the very end of them harvesting the field. My plan was to have a large golden field and them just beginning to run the combine closer to the farmstead, but I took what I could get and performed a time remap in post to get across the field to the house. Thank goodness I did a couple of low passes of the field to bridge the shots. I'll probably go back in winter, with snow on the ground and then I'll have an entire season to show for it. Check this out: Private video on Vimeo and the password is: Primrose.

I flew using waypoints to record the progress of my friend's farm and repeated this throughout the season. I used my Mavic 3 Cine and started in spring before the field was planted, returned when the canola field was green, then when it bloomed and was yellow and finally when they were harvesting. The harvest shots did not turn out as expected. They were so busy farming, they forgot to call me and they were almost done. I managed to get out and catch the very end of them harvesting the field. My plan was to have a large golden field and them just beginning to run the combine closer to the farmstead, but I took what I could get and performed a time remap in post to get across the field to the house. Thank goodness I did a couple of low passes of the field to bridge the shots. I'll probably go back in winter, with snow on the ground and then I'll have an entire season to show for it. Check this out: Private video on Vimeo and the password is: Primrose.
That is too cool! I love time progressing videos. Into the winter will definitely top it off. Post it when you’re done.

Very cool and nice work! Did you save the waypoints somehow so you could reuse them? Not sure how to do that...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman