DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy S9+ success.

Former Member

Reactions
Last week, and 20 flights ago, I bought a new Galaxy S9+ that I use as a phone, to retrieve emails, and to fly my drones. Im here to report that it works flawlessly, the display is crisp and clear, and DJI Go 4 has not lagged, frozen or crashed a single time. I use an Otter box with it, and even with the Otter box, it fits perfectly into my controller extender. I highly recommend this phone.

I also still use my S8+ and that one works well also. No issues.

Last week, and 20 flights ago, I bought a new Galaxy S9+ that I use as a phone, to retrieve emails, and to fly my drones. Im here to report that it works flawlessly, the display is crisp and clear, and DJI Go 4 has not lagged, frozen or crashed a single time. I use an Otter box with it, and even with the Otter box, it fits perfectly into my controller extender. I highly recommend this phone.

Just bought samsung s9 plus. Just bought mavick pro 2. How can I stop messages and phone calls coming through while fying? Any help out there please. Not even flown it yet

Reactions: Former Member

Just bought mavick pro 2 and samsung Galaxy s9 plus. How can I stop phone calls and messaging coming through whilst flying. I want to use maps if I download local map will this still be seen? Any help appreciated not flown it yet!!!

Reactions: Former Member
Just bought mavick pro 2 and samsung Galaxy s9 plus. How can I stop phone calls and messaging coming through whilst flying. I want to use maps if I download local map will this still be seen? Any help appreciated not flown it yet!!!

You can set your phone (not DJI Go) to "airplane mode" and it will block all comms from coming in. It's what the airlines ask you to do do when you board an airplane.

I've tried that. Do messages still come through due to having mobile data on or does this go off with a plane mode? At moment I'm in the house could it be because WiFi is on.

Just bought samsung s9 plus. Just bought mavick pro 2. How can I stop messages and phone calls coming through while fying? Any help out there please. Not even flown it yet
Tried switching to a plane and also do not disturb but face book messages still come through. Is this because I'm at home and WiFi is on? Should I switch WiFi off?

Go into Notifications and turn off the App notifications. You can turn them all off or just certain ones. You can turn them back on when done flying.
You can also go into Do Not Disturb mode until you are done flying.
Putting into airplane mode will also turn off your GPS so you won't get the map. I wouldn't do that.

Reactions: CLE the 216
I fly with an s6 and it also works flawlesly, only problem is its almost 3 years old so battery not so great anymore

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.