DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy tab pro 10.1 issue.

kmack0415

Reactions
Hey there, so after finally getting fed up with not really being able to clearly see the screen on my note 5 I decided to look for a tablet to use with the mavic. I looked around and found a post that had a list of working tablets, looking through and looking at prices I went with the galaxy tab pro 10.1 wifi. Got it and was really excited to go for a flight, when I hooked up to the controller I got some crazy lag and BAD artifacting on the screen. Started to look around and found no one complaining of this. I checked out the tablet found memory usage was high so I decided to root it and put a nice clean custom Rom on it. Got it down to about 35% memory usage with this new Rom and figured I had gotten the problem licked! Hooked her all back up and went for a flight. At first it was perfect, quick response that was on par with what I had grown to expect from using my phone, but after a few min it started to show up and eventually went back to bring unusable. At this point I am completely out of ideas! Has anyone else had issues like this? Or does anyone have any ideas I haven't thought of? I also tried several different micro usb cables and tried it on my p3a and had the same issue.

Take it outside and see if you get the same issue. Could be TV interference or the like.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN