DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy tab s6 lite configeration

Hi, having trouble setting up my mini 2 to galaxy tab s6 lite. Can someone point me in right direction.Thanks.
I am using the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite. Works well with my Mini 2. Just make sure your CPU in the Tab S6 Lite is 64 bit. Nobody seems to list that as an attribute of the Tabs. A kind member here clued me in to that. Your Tab S6 also needs to have a compass and GPU built in. It probably does, and specs will state that. I think DJI Fly makes use of all of that.
Go to DJI.com online, and to the DJI Store. There you can download the DJI Fly app. Run the apk. file and it should load correctly. If it doesn't, there's probably something missing. With the Tab S6 Lite plugged into your DJI RC-N1 controller, when you run the DJI Fly app, hopefully it will see your Mini 2. Connecting for me is a bit tricky, but it helps to be out doors and go back and forth between the controller and the drone. Sometimes you have to turn the drone on and off, and position it with its rear end pointing toward the controller. If the rear light on the drone doesn't flash blue or green, press that rear button again until it does. If the controller/Fly is happy with everything (and GPS is working), see if you can start the props spinning. If so you're on your way. Just remember to press the RECORD light on the Fly screen so you record what you are seeing on the tablet. That means be sure to have a Micro SD card installed in the Mini 2. A fast one. I use 128gb cards. My first one was a dud. If it's a good brand, you shouldn't have to format it.

Good luck!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez