DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Game with drones.

JDerrick

Reactions
I have been thinking of a game. Drones equipped with laser and laser sensors. Shooting each other. Once shot the RTH is activated. Once it lands it may return to the battle.
There could be many other things added to it. I hope that anyone that could do this listens.

Mental images of this on the Inspire 2 lol

There is a well-known Airsoft player in Europe who has attached an automatic airsoft pistol to a drone (with camera) and used it to 'strafe' the players on the opposing side. Pretty entertaining when the opposing players realize, "Holy Smokes! That thing is shooting at us!" Runs out of BB's, returns to launch point and reloads. It's only a matter of time before OP's vision becomes reality, but I think I'll stick to video and photos. I doubt my reflexes are up to the challenge for aerial dogfighting!

If interested, here's one of the Airsoft game clips with a drone:

I have been thinking of a game. Drones equipped with laser and laser sensors. Shooting each other. Once shot the RTH is activated. Once it lands it may return to the battle.
There could be many other things added to it. I hope that anyone that could do this listens.
Why do you want to shoot at each other? In order to compete or to identify skill levels, you might want to think of something less cruel ...

[snip] you might want to think of something less cruel ...
Not so much cruel as the silly sportsman "I MUST WIN AT ALL COSTS!" mindset most competitive sports entail - and that lead down dark paths.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada