DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Get parts for my DJI Smart Controller

JSmith731

Reactions
Hey everyone,
My DJI Smart Controller recently had a date with a concrete floor that left it badly damaged. It still connects to my drone but the screen is off and one of the buttons is broken. Does anyone know where I can get parts for it?

Check out this repair facility.
They maybe able to help with repairs.
Blue Skies from SoCal
I checked them out but it seems as though they only repair drones. Would I just have to send it back to DJI to get it repaired? I'm pretty sure that it's going to be a lot to get it repaired so I just wanted to get some parts for it and do it myself as I know myself to be fully capable. Would anyone know where I could get parts from?

I checked them out but it seems as though they only repair drones. Would I just have to send it back to DJI to get it repaired? I'm pretty sure that it's going to be a lot to get it repaired so I just wanted to get some parts for it and do it myself as I know myself to be fully capable. Would anyone know where I could get parts from?
please let me know exactly what part you need...if we have prob will need to strip it from a busted unit

A picture is worth a thousand words. How about sharing a few - that way others can better determine the path or parts required to make you whole.

I suspect still new for used parts, but stranger things have happened and there’s always bad luck lurking about.

please let me know exactly what part you need...if we have prob will need to strip it from a busted unit
I'll need a new screen and the upper right trigger to take a photo is broken. It isn't needed now but it would be nice if I could get the shell too. I've included a couple of pictures of the damage. Thanks

SC4.jpgSC3.jpgSC2.jpgSC1.jpg

Reactions: maggior
All that damage from handheld height, say 4’, to concrete?

Hi There, We have unit that has power issue and it will not power on, the screens works, if you interested in we can sell the whole unit for you.
How much are you asking for it?

I can give you the whole remote for $320 shipped to you. if you like to get the LCD only I can do it for $200 shipped to you. Thnx
ive got mine with a busted SD slot. if the OP buys only the needed parts for his, how much for the rest? im in Socal. which part are you located to possible do a local cash deal pickup

I can give you the whole remote for $320 shipped to you. if you like to get the LCD only I can do it for $200 shipped to you. Thnx
I'd like to purchase the whole thing. @TruGreen I'll let you take the SD card slot thing if you'd like. PM me if you're interested.

ive got mine with a busted SD slot. if the OP buys only the needed parts for his, how much for the rest? im in Socal. which part are you located to possible do a local cash deal pickup
I would give it for you for $
We are in Fountain Valley close to 405 FW, the only thing is that the SD slot mounted on BWR board, I am not sure if you will extract the slot or you will use the whole board ! We have started to tear it down already and I can give you the whole board for $100. Thx

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2p123