DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting error when trying to set up YouTube live streaming.

easyheimer

Reactions
I am trying to live stream to YouTube and when it asks me to sign into Google I keep getting an error message saying "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app. This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In."

Getting this message on both my Pro and Air. Also tried using a couple different devices and I'm still getting the same error message. Anyone know why this is happening and how to possibly get it working?

Thank you!

Reactions: BarrySDCA
This is probably absolutely not helpful but I get that same message trying to post to YouTube using Adobe Rush. Hope you find an answer!

Same here.

While I can't guarantee that this works (for reasons you will understand in a minute), do this:

1. go to youtube.com and login
2. click on your little initial circle in the top right of the screen and then choose Youtube Studio
3. Click on Settings on the left side
4. Click on Channel
5. Click on Feature Eligibility
6. There is a section titled "Features that require phone verification" and live streaming is part of that, so...
7. Click the dropdown and then verify your phone number
8. After you verify your phone number the next messages says it will take 24 hours before you can livestream.

We'll see if that works...

I have more than 1000 subs and can live stream fine from other devices but it's not working from DJI Go4 on iPad. Same error:

Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app.

This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.

Any ideas how to get live streaming working from GO4 on iOS?

thank you

there is another way that is easy without the phone verification and just a key
input

odd I tried that. the Go4 app says it's streaming but youtube never starts the show. Have you tried this recently?

thank you much!

thank you I got it working with the new creator studio and RTMP. seems the classic isn't working. it's unfortunate because I need the live stream to start automatically since I won't be at the PC to start it. Do you know if that's possible with their new interface? thanks again

Reactions: johnsctt78
thank you I got it working with the new creator studio and RTMP. seems the classic isn't working. it's unfortunate because I need the live stream to start automatically since I won't be at the PC to start it. Do you know if that's possible with their new interface? thanks again

@BarrySDCA , if you go to the Live Stream Control Center, there are options to auto start the stream when it detects the signal from the DJI GO App. I tried the video suggested by @johnsctt78 and it worked like a charm. When I used the ultra-low latency option, the delay with the viewers was about 3 seconds, which is pretty good in my opinion.

1587760080982.png

Reactions: johnsctt78
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan