DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting gimbal motor overloaded

Wick

Reactions
Every single flight and it’s annoying. I have it all ready to fly. Never left the gimbal protector on. I have take off from flat concert with no rocks around or from a landing pad. Why does this happen every flight.
It’s a Mavic Air 2

Every single flight and it’s annoying. I have it all ready to fly. Never left the gimbal protector on. I have take off from flat concert with no rocks around or from a landing pad. Why does this happen every flight.
It’s a Mavic Air 2

Weird, I've never had a issue and I fly in sport mode most of the time in the wind. The only time it came up was because I forgot to take off the gimbal protector. Have you tried double tapping Fn buttom to reset it's position and see if it does anything?

Weird, I've never had a issue and I fly in sport mode most of the time in the wind. The only time it came up was because I forgot to take off the gimbal protector. Have you tried double tapping Fn buttom to reset it's position and see if it does anything?

I could try that

I keep reading where some folks encounter this issue, while others, like myself, do not. I hope DJI is listening, heeding, and taking appropriate action soon.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer