DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting my I-phone to connect to Mavic Pro Platinum

Lee51

Reactions
My connection between my I-phone and my Mavic pro platinum is sketchy at the best - sometimes the controller is connected but the I-phone is not connected - ie: no video or info on phone when I try to connect it to the Pro through DJI GO 4 - wiggle the phone around seems to help - could the cable between the controller and phone be the problem or does the I-phone connect through wifi or bluetooth to the PRO or is it a function of the cable to the controller - newby - tnx

My connection between my I-phone and my Mavic pro platinum is sketchy at the best - sometimes the controller is connected but the I-phone is not connected - ie: no video or info on phone when I try to connect it to the Pro through DJI GO 4 - wiggle the phone around seems to help - could the cable between the controller and phone be the problem or does the I-phone connect through wifi or bluetooth to the PRO or is it a function of the cable to the controller - newby - tnx

Probably the cable. The ones that DJI ships are known to be a bit flaky. Swap it out for another one that connects to the bottom USB port of the controller. Be sure to remove the other cable from the side port.

This is the one I prefer (though it shows it currently unavailable on Amazon):
http://a.co/2icBmjz

Yep, totally sounds like cable problems. Just a thought though, the iPhone lighting socket is pretty robust but if your phone is getting old it may be getting loose in there. Do you have to wiggle your phone to get it to charge sometimes? If not, then your phone's socket is probably not the issue.

The iPhone does not connect view WiFi or Bluetooth to the controller. It's a wired connection. I use these from Amazon and they seem to work just fine.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CZFH3L7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reactions: dazzer71
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N