DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Ghost Ship

Infamous Ghost ship the MV Alta which drifted for 3 years across the Atlantic with no crew before washing up on the South Irish coast at Ballyandreen near Ballycotton
Hi Mazdaman, I like everything wich has to do with gohsts, gost-towns, ghost-ships and so on. I enjoyed very much your video of the creepy ship! The last shot was a "long-range" shot, how far away was the ship? BTW, I saw a mummified sailor standing at the dor at 4:10 of the movie ?
cheers Paul

Reactions: Mazdaman323lx

Infamous Ghost ship the MV Alta which drifted for 3 years across the Atlantic with no crew before washing up on the South Irish coast at Ballyandreen near Ballycotton

Nice shooting.

hehe Be careful about reversing time. The waves give you away
71.gif

Hi Mazdaman, I like everything wich has to do with gohsts, gost-towns, ghost-ships and so on. I enjoyed very much your video of the creepy ship! The last shot was a "long-range" shot, how far away was the ship? BTW, I saw a mummified sailor standing at the dor at 4:10 of the movie ?
cheers Paul
It was 1 km away from me across the bay. I know its breaking the BVLOS rule , but when flying at this altitude and over water I feel its ok to do. Glad you enjoyed it

Very intriguing, well done, man! Of course curiosity got me, so I had no choice but to scour the internet to learn more about it. Here are some pics in its functioning days:

1611106326756.png
1611106346997.png
1611106366963.png

Here's an interesting story about it:

And the wiki page:

Again, very cool content OP!

t was 1 km away from me across the bay. I know its breaking the BVLOS rule , but when flying at this altitude and over water I feel its ok to do. Glad you enjoyed it
oh quite far away, you where very smart. I wouldn´t dare to do that. Not because of the BVLOS rules, but because of the absent eye contact to the drone. Thanks for the info! You´r welcome!

Very intriguing, well done, man! Of course curiosity got me, so I had no choice but to scour the internet to learn more about it. Here are some pics in its functioning days:

View attachment 122084
View attachment 122085
View attachment 122086

Here's an interesting story about it:

And the wiki page:

Again, very cool content OP!
Nice to see pictures of it in its working days . Interesting side note , the fact that its been left abandoned has caused consternation over it being an eyesore on the coast.
The plan is to build a road down to it and dismantle it in situ. Should make a interesting video project over the coming months!

Reactions: TheDude
Very nice flying, video, and music. Well done.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leroyman