DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal advanced settings - very confused!

jdavis_70

Reactions
I've been trying to learn about the different settings in the DJI GO app, but am confused because a lot of what I am finding online does not match up with what I see within my own app. Example - refer to the two screen shots below: First is from a youtube video I found, and the second is from my DJI GO app on my android device. I seem to be missing Pitch EXP, and Pitch Smoothness. I'm assuming they are just called something else now in my app, but would love to know what does what. I'm using version 4.1.9 of the DJI GO 4 App for Android.

Cap1.png WechatIMG2.jpeg

What version of GO4 was in the video? The Apple and Android versions differ. Different version numbers differ.

What version of GO4 was in the video? The Apple and Android versions differ. Different version numbers differ.
Unfortunately there are no specs mentioned in the video, so I don't know which version/platform was being used.

Is there anyone that has info for the Android app, and how I can manipulate the settings to make the gimbal movements slower/smoother? Up/down are all too sudden and quick for my liking. It's very difficult to get a hang for how far to move the joystick to get things moving smoothly and comfortably.

Last edited:
Is there anyone that has info for the Android app, and how I can manipulate the settings to make the gimbal movements slower/smoother? Up/down are all too sudden and quick for my liking. It's very difficult to get a hang for how far to move the joystick to get things moving smoothly and comfortably.

Check this:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karajovic