DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

gimbal control

M3tvnews

Reactions
Hello,

I have the Mavic pro 2 with the the original controller and now I also have the smart controller. is there any way to fly with the original controller and use the smart controller to control the gimbal?
I don't want to have to pan and tilt by touching and moving my finger over the screen. I want to be able to assign the joysticks on the smart controller as the pan and tilt of the gimbal. Anyone know if this is possible?

Hello,

I have the Mavic pro 2 with the the original controller and now I also have the smart controller. is there any way to fly with the original controller and use the smart controller to control the gimbal?
I don't want to have to pan and tilt by touching and moving my finger over the screen. I want to be able to assign the joysticks on the smart controller as the pan and tilt of the gimbal. Anyone know if this is possible?
No there’s no way to do this currently.

There’s no remote controller function that allows the gimbal to be controlled by the controller joysticks.

Reactions: Thomas B
No there’s no way to do this currently.

There’s no remote controller function that allows the gimbal to be controlled by the controller joysticks.

I'm with Brett on this issue. It's dumb to use your finger, too difficult to do precise adjustments.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest