DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal disconnected on DJI replacement Mavic Pro

Is1971de

Reactions
I wonder if anyone has any advice before I ask dji for another replacement mavic, my original mavic suddenly stopped working and always shows gimbal disconnected. Dji replacement showed the same error when I tried to fly it the first time but the first time I tried it once I was home it worked again? Today I actually managed to fly the drone the first time and it was fun but as soon as I changed the battery it shows the gimbal disconnected error again and even powering down and wait does not help. I’m going to Iceland in 2 weeks and I need a reliable drone. It’s very frustrating any help is greatly appreciated. No the drone did not crash since it has been replaced.

I wonder if anyone has any advice before I ask dji for another replacement mavic, my original mavic suddenly stopped working and always shows gimbal disconnected. Dji replacement showed the same error when I tried to fly it the first time but the first time I tried it once I was home it worked again? Today I actually managed to fly the drone the first time and it was fun but as soon as I changed the battery it shows the gimbal disconnected error again and even powering down and wait does not help. I’m going to Iceland in 2 weeks and I need a reliable drone. It’s very frustrating any help is greatly appreciated. No the drone did not crash since it has been replaced.

Are you using an iphone 7?

I’m using an iPhone 5s actually and latest dji go app and mavic is running 1.04.0000

The more I read this site the more I wonder how we all "put up with" this sort of thing. . . .(I guess "protesting" by not flying the Mavic would not do any good. . . .)

The more I read this site the more I wonder how we all "put up with" this sort of thing. . . .(I guess "protesting" by not flying the Mavic would not do any good. . . .)

A friend of mine that I encouraged to buy one had the same problem , he solved it by using a lightning cable-to-USB port on the controller instead of the one that goes from the phone to the micro USB Port on the side of the controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven