DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal doesn’t stay level during flight

bOogErSuGar75

Reactions
Hey everyone!! Didn’t know if this has been discussed or not but my gimbal will not stay level during flight. It starts off level but as the flight goes on it will tilt. I have to land and preform a gimbal calibration in order to fix it. Seems to be fine after that. Any thoughts? And also, what altitude should I see level horizon? Maybe a dumb question but worth a shot.

If need be you can adjust the gimbal during the flight, although that doesn't address why it's happening.

If need be you can adjust the gimbal during the flight, although that doesn't address why it's happening.

Yes and I have. When I adjust it during flight, I have to adjust it to -1.3 to get it back level. Which bums me out..lol. I can land and do the gimbal calibration and everything seems fine after that. Not a big issue but just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem. Not sure if this issue came with one of the firmware updates or not.

Yes and I have. When I adjust it during flight, I have to adjust it to -1.3 to get it back level. Which bums me out..lol. I can land and do the gimbal calibration and everything seems fine after that. Not a big issue but just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem. Not sure if this issue came with one of the firmware updates or not.
I read on this forum that when it happens you should be able to adjust while in the air, and thereafter be good to go. You shouldn't have to land it.
This video shows how you can adjust by an the C2 button and the exposure dial. He speaks to this at mintue 1:30

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone