DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Help!!!

_Angus_

Reactions
I need help! Today I had my first crash and now my gimbal isn’t working...I’m really scared and need help. Please tell me which pieces of information you need to know!

More than likely you ripped the ribbon cable that goes to the gimbal. If you have DJI Refresh get in touch with them. If not contact an authorized DJI Repair Center. I think ThunderDrones on the forum is a good choice for repairs as well.

Reactions: BigAl KY
Ok @BD0G do you think that I would be capable of fixing it myself? How much would it be to take it in somewhere for them to fix?

Ok @BD0G do you think that I would be capable of fixing it myself? How much would it be to take it in somewhere for them to fix?

Probably safer to take it to an official service center for assessment , at least that way the repair will have an official warranty.

Recommended Service Centers - DJI

Do you have DJI Care Refresh ?

If you would like to better diagnose the issue and understand the work involved, check this out:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Wait so the issue is only a $20 fix and a bit of my day? Geez I thought that it would’ve been worse than that!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeronkat