DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal issue

trim

Reactions
Just got my replacement mavic after dumping my first one in the water. Anyway I noticed that the horizon is not straight either his stills or video. Does anyone know if there is a way to calibrate the gimbal?

Just got my replacement mavic after dumping my first one in the water. Anyway I noticed that the horizon is not straight either his stills or video. Does anyone know if there is a way to calibrate the gimbal?

The gimbal calibration in the GO APP is reputed to do that :rolleyes:

I should add that doing an IMU calibration might be in order (but probably not).

Last edited:
Like Alan said. It is simple to adjust with the app. But I hope you do not refer to the problem some of us have that the horizon is not level while panning.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

No, the horizon is not level continuously. Whether it's sitting on the ground or in the air. Where in the go app can I find the menu to calibrate gimbal?

Go to Gimbal Setting in your DJI GO4 app, and then you can choose Gimbal Auto Callibration and if that does not solve the issue then go to Adjust Gimbal Roll and you can adjust manually. But I am on Apple, maybe you are on Android and then it might be different. I hope it works out for you.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23