DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

gimbal moving around while calibrating sensors

Moss99

Reactions
Hi , how do you stop the gimbal from trying to move around while calibrating the downward sensors on dji assistant ?

It has to move during calibration if that's the question.
If you think it does something really crazy, please post a video about it on YouTube and provide us the link using the media link button, that will help everybody.

It’s ok calibrating the front sensors but when it’s vertical , for the bottom sensors the gimbal touches the back of its housing making a vibrating sound ., Doesn’t sound good .

It’s ok calibrating the front sensors but when it’s vertical , for the bottom sensors the gimbal touches the back of its housing making a vibrating sound ., Doesn’t sound good .
Oups, I see now what you mean. In my case, I was so happy it pass finally the horizontal calibration that I was not taking care of anything apart what the Assistant said about the vertical calibration :confused:
As @Thunderdrones said, the gimbal will go crazy when the MP is put vertically, so forget about what the gimbal does.
If you are really concerned about that, you can put your screen flat on floor so the MP stay in its normal position but it sounds complicated and it will waste your time.

It wont hurt your gimbal. I have done it 1000+ times. It's only for 30 seconds.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+