DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Not centered

NOS77

Reactions
I had a minor crash a few days ago and my gimbal received some damage. It has slid over to the left and I now get the gimbal overload error from time to time. I can feel that the gimbal is rubbing against the arm area that is pushed in. Any suggestions or other similar issues like this?

Thanks

63199d544f9a3048a962c436426286f5.jpg

Reactions: charliesRig
If your gimbal does not center after initial calibration, it means that your gimbal motor assembly is damaged.

If you are getting the gimbal overload message it means that your gimbal ribbon cable got damaged. If you get "gimbal obstructed" it means that your gimbal motor assembly is damaged.

If your gimbal does not center after initial calibration, it means that your gimbal motor assembly is damaged.

If you are getting the gimbal overload message it means that your gimbal ribbon cable got damaged. If you get "gimbal obstructed" it means that your gimbal motor assembly is damaged.
Once i forgot the gimbal protective shield on the gimbal and turned the craft on - and i got error "Gimbal overload" not "obstructed" ... is that normal?

Thank you f

Reactions: Former Member
Once i forgot the gimbal protective shield on the gimbal and turned the craft on - and i got error "Gimbal overload" not "obstructed" ... is that normal?

Yes, thats normal. All the gimbal knows is that it's movement is being restricted, but it doesn't know why. Sometimes you will get an error message that says, "make sure gimbal lock is removed" which is a polite way of saying, "USE YOUR CHECKLIST!" lol

hey, what if i’m getting no warning messages and video feed works, but gimbal remains motionless and “limp” at start up, then jerks around with every move when flying it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr James