DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal not responding

javie

Reactions
Good morning ya’ll. Went to fly the mavic the other day and the gimbal stopped responding. The camera is on but there is zero movement response from the controllers. The gimbal will not calibrate nor does it rotate and preform normal movement functions at start up. Any ideas??

Reactions: silverdragon
Good morning ya’ll. Went to fly the mavic the other day and the gimbal stopped responding. The camera is on but there is zero movement response from the controllers. The gimbal will not calibrate nor does it rotate and preform normal movement functions at start up. Any ideas??
I guess I will have to ask - any crash? Might the drone have been exposed to dust or sand or grit on any previous flights? Always protect the gimbal from sudden movements with its protector?

I guess I will have to ask - any crash? Might the drone have been exposed to dust or sand or grit on any previous flights? Always protect the gimbal from sudden movements with its protector?

Hey man. Nope no crashes. I use a gimbal protector. It was working one min and not the next.
53d2074fab213674cba1000027c5e006.jpg

Here’s the last pic before it decided not to respond hahaaa

Reactions: Lazaro68
Same problem here - will not calibrate gimbal - wheel will not move camera - not hard finger press on screen - but does work with drone movement to keep camera properly level and shows no error on screen. Also appears to boot up fine with camera making necessary bootup movement

Here is a link to a video of what mine is doing - I’m not a YouTuber - so don’t judge me ?

I am going to continue to check other similar recent posts - hoping someone can lead me in right direction - I fixed my MP1 - this one seems easier….to fix. Just maybe more expensive ☹️

Oh yeah - gimbal calibration does not work - it times out , other setting changes on gimbal do not work…..I was able to calibrate the remote - so all buttons appear to work in it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121