DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal overheating and shaking; should I send it to DJI?

Follow up: They sent what looks like a new bird, manufactured in June, 2018 (01.04.0400). Only question is whether you need to "buy" refresh for it...there was a screen I recall during linking. Wouldn't they have a record of the existing refresh? Saw some threads on this a while back, but wasn't paying attention, lol). I'll start looking unless someone has the answer. For now, all good.
I would call them or get them on chat to make sure the new serial number is registered under your refresh.

I would call them or get them on chat to make sure the new serial number is registered under your refresh.
Thanks for the tip. I emailed them and they confirmed it got transferred, but, honestly, I don't think they would have had I not done so.

Reactions: Former Member
Thanks for the tip. I emailed them and they confirmed it got transferred, but, honestly, I don't think they would have had I not done so.

Ask them to send you an email confirming the transfer. If you ever want to sell it, the new owner will want that, and by that timer, DJI might not be as willing or able.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143