DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Problem

Jima69

Reactions
Hello. I have a mavic air. I had to replace the remote because of charging issues. I linked the new controller and tested it to find that the camera gimbal does not operate with the wheel on the controller. The wheel seems to be controlling the shutter settings. How do I change it back to operating the gimbal? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hello. I have a mavic air. I had to replace the remote because of charging issues. I linked the new controller and tested it to find that the camera gimbal does not operate with the wheel on the controller. The wheel seems to be controlling the shutter settings. How do I change it back to operating the gimbal? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Go into the Go4 app and there you will find the settings to customize applicable remote settings. I can't remember exactly where in the app this info is because I haven't done it in quite some time. I do remember it not being very difficult to navigate to though. Best of luck getting everything back the way you like it. Clear skys!

Reactions: Jima69
Go into the Go4 app and there you will find the settings to customize applicable remote settings. I can't remember exactly where in the app this info is because I haven't done it in quite some time. I do remember it not being very difficult to navigate to though. Best of luck getting everything back the way you like it. Clear skys!

So I tried going into the dji go4 app and could locate anything about remote settings.

You know what you are %100 correct, apologies for giving the wrong information. If I would have paid better attention I would have noticed that you are talking about the Mavic Air2. For some reason I thought you were referring to the Mavic 2 Pro, which has a completely different controller. I'm not familiar with that remote at all. I guess I should start being better about putting on my glasses when reading the small print on my phone. Again sorry for the bad info, hopefully someone else will give you the correct info you need.

You know what you are %100 correct, apologies for giving the wrong information. If I would have paid better attention I would have noticed that you are talking about the Mavic Air2. For some reason I thought you were referring to the Mavic 2 Pro, which has a completely different controller. I'm not familiar with that remote at all. I guess I should start being better about putting on my glasses when reading the small print on my phone. Again sorry for the bad info, hopefully someone else will give you the correct info you need.
That's ok, it's a mavic air 1 not 2 btw lol

Reactions: jspil
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom