DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal problems

Eijin

Reactions
Guys I'm having quiet few problems with my gimbal it does not only deliver microshakes from time to time but it is being also very unstable in sport mode. Now I know I was flying quiet aggressively but still I did not notice similiar things on other videos. Look how the gimbal behaves and after I turn the yaw it tilts and regains its level after a while.

Look how the gimbal behaves and after I turn the yaw it tilts and regains its level after a while.

That's what it is supposed to do since it's gyro stabilized. That's what separates the Mavic from lesser drones like the Breeze, a gyro stabilized gimbal.

Try to take it easy with your yaw. Yawing that fast makes for dizzying video, and makes it hard for the gimbal to keep up with the rest of the drone.

Here is one of many videos on how to adjust exponential and tips to adjust your sensitivity for smoother flight.

Reactions: Memphis_Mavic
That's what it is supposed to do since it's gyro stabilized. That's what separates the Mavic from lesser drones like the Breeze, a gyro stabilized gimbal.

Try to take it easy with your yaw. Yawing that fast makes for dizzying video, and makes it hard for the gimbal to keep up with the rest of the drone.

Here is one of many videos on how to adjust exponential and tips to adjust your sensitivity for smoother flight.

I see...This what I'm asking is it only me or the actual gimbal problem. I'm aware that I've been flying too aggressively.

Thanks.

What about the propellers in the video I think I'm seeing them too often even in no sport mode.

Have you notice the flickers/flash on the clouds I assure you they are not thunders is it due to AWB?

You can fly as aggressively as you want, that's up to you, it's your drone. But to get the best video footage, slow is usually better. Sport mode gimbal shake might be caused by the wind at high speed, it's normal. If it shakes at low speed, that might be a problem.

You can see the props at times that you either accelerate quickly, or are flying into the wind. The Mavic has to fly nose-down to fight the wind, and then the props come into view.

You might want to get yourself a set of filters to reduce too much light from entering the camera. Filters will help the camera sensor do its job better in auto or manual mode.

I really do think that I'm seeing the props too often

you can see a microshake here at this thread of mine at low speed...

I see them fairly often.
Jumping picture

on the first video here u can see a microshake at around 38sec

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929