DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal problems...

Angusb111

Reactions
Hi reader,
My gimbal has stopped working on my mavic 2 pro. It previously had displayed the gimbal overloaded alert, so I restarted the drone. Now, the gimbal doesnt react to tilting or vibration, so the video (which is still fine) is shaky. I thought I should try calibrating the gimbal, but now the gimbal settings are gone. Any ideas?

Hi reader,
My gimbal has stopped working on my mavic 2 pro. It previously had displayed the gimbal overloaded alert, so I restarted the drone. Now, the gimbal doesnt react to tilting or vibration, so the video (which is still fine) is shaky. I thought I should try calibrating the gimbal, but now the gimbal settings are gone. Any ideas?
Gimbal settings are gone? What do you mean by that? Can you screenshot?

Have seen deleting app and reinstalling it fix things also.

Hi reader,
The settings are gone because The rc can no longer talk to the gimbal.
My only idea is you will have to send it in.

Yeah I would go ahead and send it in before I checked Any of the suggestions you have been given. Sometimes thats
all it is.
Good luck

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys