DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal question

marcengels

Reactions
Hello, i would like to know the following. When i have my mavic in sport mode and i fly as fast as i can to the left and right repeatly, does the horizon stay 100% horizontal or does it tillt a little? Had a crash last week. My horizon tillts now a bit and just want to know if that is normal behaviour. Gimbal is set to follow and not FPV.
Thanks for any reply.

Hi Thunderdrones, are you talking out of experience or is your comment an assumption?

Hi Thunderdrones, are you talking out of experience or is your comment an assumption?

My answer is an experience based assumption because your post does not include enough facts to give a more precise answer. You have not answered the question as to whether or not the gimbal arm is bent. Also, the gimbal plate could be bent, or the gimbal roll motor could be damaged. If you offer more facts, the answers will be more accurate.

I do know from other peoples experience that rolling your Mavic to it's limits in sport mode as fast as you can is a bad idea. Im not sure what caused your first crash, but doing this can easily lead to a second crash.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143