DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal tilting when panning left or right or flying left or right

daasmangi

Reactions
I crashed my Phantom 4 pro Obsidian and upgraded to a Mavic 2 Pro.. and has been having this gimbal problem with tilting.. at times if you wait it would slowly level off but other wise you will have to adjust the gimbal tilting in your setting.. anyone out there has any suggestions... thanks

There have been a number of threads in the forum re the M2P gimbal tilt.
It probably isn't much worse than the M1P can be, but some say it takes ages to level, or it doesn't andrequires to manual adjustment in settings.

Here's search results of a forum advanced search for keywords > M2P gimbal level <

A search substituting tilt could also bring up others.

I find I don't get gimbal level problems flying more cinematic, nice and slow, easy turns.
I slowed yaw speed down considerable in my settings (as well as gimbal speed) and don't usually have it.

Reactions: daasmangi
There have been a number of threads in the forum re the M2P gimbal tilt.
It probably isn't much worse than the M1P can be, but some say it takes ages to level, or it doesn't andrequires to manual adjustment in settings.

Here's search results of a forum advanced search for keywords > M2P gimbal level

A search substituting tilt could also bring up others.

I find I don't get gimbal level problems flying more cinematic, nice and slow, easy turns.
I slowed yaw speed down considerable in my settings (as well as gimbal speed) and don't usually have it.

Thank you so much.. I’ll try that and check the other forums out too...
Cheers
Daasmangi

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi