DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Vibration

howardK

Reactions
I am flying an M1P and love it (I actually have two of them and ten batteries). On my green one I took it out to fly this weekend and got a "lost signal" warning on my iPhone (using DJI Go4). I read a few posts and flew my orange one for a bit. The next day I took the green one out again and never lost signal however I did get a "gimbal vibration" warning. Again i read some more post and a suggestion was to change the props. I took off my MAS props in installed a set of new MPP props and still got the same warning. I'm not and electronics guy (I am a marine engineer-former Chief Engineer in the USMM) but if it is simple enough i may give it a go. One other option is to sell it and be upfront with the buyer.

One final thing, if there are other Houston Texas area flyers I would welcome the opportunity to meet up and do some flying with y'all.

Thank you in advance.

Check gimbal mounts are intact, also check gimbal moves freely.
On mine the gimbal had been knocked and wasn’t hanging on the bands but gimbal was resting on the shell

Is this the problem ?

A known issue with a very small number of M1P aircraft, when fitting the 8331 MPP props.
it >could< also be an issue with the MAS props, never heard of that though.

I have used both 8331 and MAS Stealth props on my M1P for several years and never encountered this.

The video above shows the gain adjustments to try to resolve the problem.

Reactions: Bandit1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000