DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

gimbal

anthonyallied

Reactions
I'm receiving a gimbal overload warning. Never had a crash. Had a low battery landing in mud one time. A few months later I was flying and all of the sudden the drone began to spin and fall but re-corrected itself fairly quickly. Started getting the gimbal overload warning ever since. The drone flies but the gimbal is unable to be controlled and continually goes from side to side. Photo and video operations work but the results are subject to the uncontrollable/non-responsive gimbal. There is no visible damage to the gimbal or the ribbons. Any advice from anyone?

I'm receiving a gimbal overload warning. Never had a crash. Had a low battery landing in mud one time. A few months later I was flying and all of the sudden the drone began to spin and fall but re-corrected itself fairly quickly. Started getting the gimbal overload warning ever since. The drone flies but the gimbal is unable to be controlled and continually goes from side to side. Photo and video operations work but the results are subject to the uncontrollable/non-responsive gimbal. There is no visible damage to the gimbal or the ribbons. Any advice from anyone?

First thing you might try based on the disconnect in the sky is to relink the drone to the controller.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in and out of the storm.

Reactions: Porky

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22