DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimble Angle

BuzzProp

Reactions
How can i adjust camera other than front and down view,like 45 or 30 degree vertically? I have read the manual. Some. Instructions are not clear.

Last edited:
try using the small thumb wheel on the front left of your controller this should adjust your gimball pitch.

u cannot adjust for side to side unfortunatly, not sure why as when it calibrates it clearly goes from side to side quite a bit, in the dji app u can adjust it to go a little past horizontal theough to give u more up and down but thats it, u can also adjust the speed and sensitivity which is important if u do video

...not sure why as when it calibrates it clearly goes from side to side quite a bit...
The side-to-side movement is so the gimbal (camera) will stay pointed at the same spot even though the AC may get pushed around by the wind. You can see it work if you power on your AC and hold it in your hand.

Reactions: MacPhersonCa1
I leave gimbal cover on when fly it. ...
You will get better quality pictures with the cover off. I fly with a lens hood. It works well if you do not make sudden movements or try to look up.

If this is what you mean, under the camera settings you can do a portrait mode that will rotate the camera 90 degrees.Screenshot_2018-06-04-06-30-59.png Screenshot_2018-06-04-06-22-41.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOJO12