DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimble continues to move up/down

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
When I am moving my camera to look down while flying and I take my finger off the scrolling wheel the camera continues to move further and further down, or continues upward if I'm moving the camera upward. It's a pain in the rear. My FPV doesn't do that. If I stop moving the camera up/down the camera stops at that point. My M3 forces me to kind of move slightly in the other direction to stop the vertical movement. Do other people have this issue or is this something I should contact DJI about?

Last edited:
Hello akdrone:

Could it be the settings for speed of movement of the gimbal? I think I recall something like that with my Air 2 and I solved it by altering the gimbal speeds. I think speeding them up helped, but I'm not sure.

Howard

Reactions: dozzn
When I am moving my camera to look down while flying and I take my finger off the scrolling wheel the camera continues to move further and further down, or continues upward if I'm moving the camera upward. It's a pain in the rear. My FPV doesn't do that. If I stop moving the camera up/down the camera stops at that point. My M3 forces me to kind of move slightly in the other direction to stop the vertical movement. Do other people have this issue or is this something I should contact DJI about?
I did quite a few tests on the M3 testing the camera as you can see . Video
But I did not do that exact test where I am moving the Camera , I will check that out tomorrow but You should contact DJI and see if that is a related bug to the Update coming.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your M3 in the Rain and Land on the Water.

thanks...I'll try the settings before contacting dpi. much appreciated - everyone. I suspected this forum would be helpful. Very much so and appreciated.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Have the same problem but only with the upward gimbal rotation. Were you able to solve it?
In my case it required a return to DJI. It was the controller not the drone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S