DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimble home position

Paul Dawson

Reactions
Hi guys,
Just a query - I note when the MP is sitting (and turned off ) that the gimble position at rest and level, appears to be slightly to the port, or right.
I've calibrated it a couple of times and when it's on it appears to be centered. Is this normal ya reckon?
Also, I note when it (the gimble) calibrates that it moves left and right a certain way - like it can move horizontally off centre 30° or so. Does that mean we should be able to move it left and right whilst filming?

Attachments

• 1488948792367.jpg
    1488948792367.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 35
Hi guys,
Just a query - I note when the MP is sitting (and turned off ) that the gimble position at rest and level, appears to be slightly to the port, or right.
I've calibrated it a couple of times and when it's on it appears to be centered. Is this normal ya reckon?
Also, I note when it (the gimble) calibrates that it moves left and right a certain way - like it can move horizontally off centre 30° or so. Does that mean we should be able to move it left and right whilst filming?
Sounds normal to me as the gimbal with adjust itself only after turning ON. Regarding the left and right movement, it will do so when the gimbal mode is in Follow (not FPV) and when the Synchronised Gimbal Pan Follow is enabled, which is done to smooth out the movement.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507