DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

in need of a gimble assembly

Sticcckkko

Reactions
hello pilots i recently tried to use the auto panarama feature in low light conditions and when i pressed start the **** thing flew straight up into a tree and then hit the ground breaking my gimble cradle in half and i tried repairing it myself eith the gimble off my other wrecked drone that got attacked by a bird. so i was wondering if any of you fine folks might have a whole gimble assembly camwera and cradle and wireing harness and everything for salle? its a mavic mini 3 pro. and help would be greatly greatly appreciated. i have venmo and paypal. thankyou very much.

Do you know the processes needed to change the gimble and camera in a mini 3?
I only ask because its a lot less of a headache to let DJI do it Trust me. If you are wanting to save money Well the software you will eventually need to get your motherboard to talk to the camera will pretty much eat your savings.

yea im doing some research on that now theres dankdronedownload.com but now my 3 is all taken apart and i need to turn it on to figure out which version it is. or idk do you know how? or can you get me in the ballpark?

i might just buy aa used air 2 s and sell these two mini 3 pros for parts or something man this sucks. im tryin to figur out what to do i still have the old camera i could just put on a new arm iguess but its such a pain in the *** to get together im scared i probbaly messed it up now

What state is your project in? Arms are not hard in fact the Easiest repair, and I believe they are press on connectors so no soldering (I may be wrong about that one) Soldering is no big chore really- people that have problems with it are always doing the same thing wrong. ( melting the solder with the iron or using a weller) If you have all the components there, then tell me the next step you are on and the problem you are having.-- As for the version I assume you mean Firmware and I don't think you are to the step that you need this info. BUT you will also need to download -Python, and DJI tools from Github with these tools once the drone is put back together you will have all the info you need. If you have not yet watched this video check it out It will give you some idea of whats to come It will also show how to download and unpackage the needed software..

I'm just gonna put the old camera back together and hope I didn't **** any thing up all that really broke broke was the cradle but I had the camera board out and had to use the wiring harness from my old one so I hope it just connects back up stuff is comeing in the mail but I likely won't get to it untill around the 8th or 9th cuz I'm traveling to st louis Louis I may glue it and wrap jb weld around temporarily so I can take it with me and fix fix it when I get back to Miami and have the pieces I ordered. sorry for late reply thankyou for answering in case I do have to get a new camera. one question is the internal board for the mini 3 and 3 pro identical? because the regular mini 3 camera I had looks almost better than the 3 pro its got wires attached to the Casey thing and the 3 pro didn't and had Luke this grey cement stuff encasing all the internal stuff? seemed weird that the they were identical but so different in how they were held in the case eyeball thing.??

and had Luke this grey cement stuff encasing all the internal stuff?
The grey stuff is Silicone You DO NOT want to use Hardware Store Silicone on Electronics! You should ALWAYS use Non-Acid silicone that can be found at electronics stores.
I'm just gonna put the old camera back together and hope I didn't **** any thing up all that really broke broke was the cradle but I had the camera board out and had to use the wiring harness from my old one so I hope it just connects back up
IF any part of the gimble is damaged I don't think you will be able to get the drone to not give you the gimble errors and the camera uses all kinds of before and after calibration numbers to do its thing so if the fix is off by a hair the picture may look strange IF it will even Calibrate without Error If you try to "piece it back together to use before your parts arrive" You are most likely to cause a lot more damage to the Drone Or Crash it! I would put it on the shelf until I have all the Parts sitting in front of me> IMO

The grey stuff is Silicone You DO NOT want to use Hardware Store Silicone on Electronics! You should ALWAYS use Non-Acid silicone that can be found at electronics stores.

IF any part of the gimble is damaged I don't think you will be able to get the drone to not give you the gimble errors and the camera uses all kinds of before and after calibration numbers to do its thing so if the fix is off by a hair the picture may look strange IF it will even Calibrate without Error If you try to "piece it back together to use before your parts arrive" You are most likely to cause a lot more damage to the Drone Or Crash it! I would put it on the shelf until I have all the Parts sitting in front of me> IMO
I hear ya well I already crashed it lol and it was always giving me some kind if gimble error I'd calibrate it then 5 mins later it'd say do it again. idc as long as the ***** works lol and flys around I'm upgrading soon Any way and thus will (or we'll I guess is my "shutting around drone") thanks man.

Reactions: Cafguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne