DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimsøy church in Vågan, Lofoten

mroek

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Here's another short video that I captured with the DJI Mini 3 Pro when I visited Lofoten earlier this month:

You can imagine that with a location like this, the building needs to be well secured, and this is (to the best of my knowledge) the only church in Norway that is secured with guy-wires. Also visible in the video if you look closely.

Critique is as always welcome, both on the footage and the edit.

Amazing scenery and really well captured! It's easy to labour the point too much with a single landmark like this, but you've kept the video to a good length!

I guess it was shot without ND filters, but only because you don't have any yet? The panning shot at 0:29 might have come out smoother with them. Not a criticism, just an observation :)

Amazing scenery and really well captured! It's easy to labour the point too much with a single landmark like this, but you've kept the video to a good length!

I guess it was shot without ND filters, but only because you don't have any yet? The panning shot at 0:29 might have come out smoother with them. Not a criticism, just an observation :)

Yes, it was shot without a ND filter. I have since received a set of Freewell filters, and I will probably use one on most flights going forward.

I also could have underexposed to avoid the blown out highlights in some clips, but unfortunately I didn't. Live and learn.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_