DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Giving RAW DNG editing a try, not sure where to begin

Pontoon-pilot

Reactions
I am looking for suggestions on what software would be user-friendly to a newbie.
I searched and there is tons of suggestions but seems most are beyond my level and more geared towards pro-level editing.
What would be simple user-friendly software to edit -- for a beginner.
This is just for my own enjoyment, not for commercial or photo sharing.
thanks

I am looking for suggestions on what software would be user-friendly to a newbie.
I searched and there is tons of suggestions but seems most are beyond my level and more geared towards pro-level editing.
What would be simple user-friendly software to edit -- for a beginner.
This is just for my own enjoyment, not for commercial or photo sharing.
thanks
I really like Lightroom. It's pretty easy to figure out and with a little practice you'll be amazed what you can do to your photos.
-also, the laptop version works with the app version so you can edit at home and in the field, it syncs the edits back and fourth for you

Reactions: Kilrah
Try the Google App called Snapseed, it is free and available for Android and Apple phones and tablets. Sorry that it is not available very easily on PC. But, it is free and you can get wonderful results with it as a newbie. Works with Jpeg and DNG Raw files. Lots of tutorials on YouTube that will help. I really like it. Lightroom is obviously the best, but it is not free.

Reactions: Pontoon-pilot