DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Glencoe Panorama - Mavic 2 Pro

Drumsagard

Reactions
First photos from my new Mavic 2 Pro. I headed to Rannoch Moor & Glencoe early on Friday to try and catch the sunrise but the moor and the glen was shrouded in heavy mist. Had to wait till it cleared to get this shot. Four photos stitched together in Lightroom.

Attachments

• JCP - Glencoe.jpg
    JCP - Glencoe.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 127
Stunning picture. I love munro bagging and part of the reason for my recent purchase of a MM. Was going up glencoe next week for some flying and filming. You have put me under pressure now so thanks for that!!!!!! Excellent picture my friend. First time I have responded to a post having recently joined. Love the site and experience learning so much on here. Your pucture is inspirational to newbies about what we can achieve with the drones. So we'll done again..

Reactions: Drumsagard
Stunning picture. I love munro bagging and part of the reason for my recent purchase of a MM. Was going up glencoe next week for some flying and filming. You have put me under pressure now so thanks for that!!!!!! Excellent picture my friend. First time I have responded to a post having recently joined. Love the site and experience learning so much on here. Your pucture is inspirational to newbies about what we can achieve with the drones. So we'll done again..
Hi, thanks for your kind comments. I've been photographing Scotland for for over 35 years, particularly Glencoe & Rannoch Moor, but usually with my Nikons and a tripod on the ground. This was my first time trying panos with my Mavic as I've only had it for a couple of weeks. Good luck next week, sure you'll get some lovely images Thumbswayup :) ???????

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev