DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Glozhene waterfall

Awesome video!

Reactions: alex_markov
I rarely comment on posts and videos but have to tell you this was awesome to the nth degree!! I am 81 years old with close to 14,000 hours in about every type of airplane from glider trainer L-2 Taylorcrafts to turbines. Growing up and flying long long ago, we did crazy things that certainly would not be allowed now. Memorable were the barnstorming low flights through the country sides. My friend, you just took me back to one of those marvelous flights with this video. You put a smile on an old man's face today. Many many thanks!!

I rarely comment on posts and videos but have to tell you this was awesome to the nth degree!! I am 81 years old with close to 14,000 hours in about every type of airplane from glider trainer L-2 Taylorcrafts to turbines. Growing up and flying long long ago, we did crazy things that certainly would not be allowed now. Memorable were the barnstorming low flights through the country sides. My friend, you just took me back to one of those marvelous flights with this video. You put a smile on an old man's face today. Many many thanks!!
Glad I brought nice memoryes, keep smiling ;)

I must say. This is the reaction that all creators are looking for. Alex, I love you're videos too!!

I must say. This is the reaction that all creators are looking for. Alex, I love you're videos too!!
I am glad my hobby is helping someone to be happy at lesat for the moment. Too bad I am running out of money for travels :( and if i don't find financing i'll stop or reduce it a lot unfortunately :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy