DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go 4 Update 4.3.24

No

Reactions: Slade
DJI has announced that this update will offer a better experience in the use of the DJI GO 4 application, and also that the flight simulator will not work on Android, which will not happen in IOS, where the flight simulator, after updating to the New version 4.3.24, will be ok. I updated, I have iOS, and I have not had any problems. Everything is ok

Reactions: Slade
I flew today and still on 4.3.20 on Android (P30 Pro)

Reactions: All or nothing
I'm on 4.3.20 as well. I guess DJI wanted to wait and give time for everyone to get the notification about losing the simulator.

My installations of DJI GO 4 were updated this morning to version 4 4.3.24, on both my Android devices (a Samsung smart phone and Samsung tablet).

The weather here is rainy, so I have no idea when I'll be able to put the new version through its paces.

Larry

My installations of DJI GO 4 were updated this morning to version 4 4.3.24, on both my Android devices (a Samsung smart phone and Samsung tablet).

The weather here is rainy, so I have no idea when I'll be able to put the new version through its paces.

Larry
Thanks for your reply I Will check mines

I got this update today for both one Android Smartphone and my tablet. After starting first time (offline without being connected to transmitter) I switched to my flight logs and found out that I am no longer logged into my DJI account. I tried to re-login but this failed. Now even on the DJI web site I can no longer log in. When asking to sent me my password I got a message that my mail addres is unknown. No idea what ******** has happend here...

I got this update today for both one Android Smartphone and my tablet. After starting first time (offline without being connected to transmitter) I switched to my flight logs and found out that I am no longer logged into my DJI account. I tried to re-login but this failed. Now even on the DJI web site I can no longer log in. When asking to sent me my password I got a message that my mail addres is unknown. No idea what ******** has happend here...
I just checked my updated Samsung smartphone and tablet. When I displayed my flight logs on both devices, I was still logged in and the information looked up to date. Syncing my flight records worked fine, too.

Everything seems fine on the DJI Web site, too. I was able to log in, log out, and log back in again.

I'm not sure what went wrong with your account, but at least mine seems to be OK.

Larry

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d