DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go 4 v4.3.60 Released - Any issues

SkyeHigh

Premium Pilot
Reactions
DJI GO 4 v4.3.60 released for iOS 17 support and ‘Fixes certain issues’…

Has anyone had the opportunity to test it yet?

That will be for the older mavics then? The questions I'd ask myself are what new features does it add, what problems might it fix, and if there are any likely to benefit the flying experience... why aren't they listed specifically. Both my Mavic 2's are way past being positively enhanced by new firmware and the GO 4 app isn't capable of being brought up to spec to control any of the newer drones. I think I'll be inclined to let sleeping dogs lie.

what problems might it fix, and if there are any likely to benefit the flying experience... why aren't they listed specifically.
Does DJI publish changelogs for anything? Go4, Fly, or any drone models?

I've done cursory searches in the past but never found anything.

Reactions: Nanny Ogg
basically its an app update, to allow the Go 4 to run properly on the iOS 17 update,
i have found that after an iOS update, many of the Apps ,that i have on my i pad and iphone will get updates ,for several weeks after an iOS update

Reactions: jmaganaski
for the older mavics then?
And several more of their products.
why aren't they listed specifically.
DJI isn’t required by any rule to provide that specific information and probably never will.
the GO 4 app isn't capable
Hence the creation of the Fly app which was not very user friendly when released.
With all the new products being introduced, DJI needed another platform for those products and all the new features that came with them. It‘s difficult to pack 10 pounds of apples into a 5 pound box.

One Go 4 app issue that I can remember was it would not function if you tried to couple an iPad mini6 and a Phantom 4 Pro. I’ll watch this new update and cross my fingers that they addressed that particular issue. Knowing that DJI has the ability to add unwanted items in their updates, I tend to hang back and allow others to be the bug patrol.

...I'd ask myself are what new features does it add, what problems might it fix, and if there are any likely to benefit the flying experience...
Even though the GO4 app is for the older models (most probably still flying fine...) it would be a disaster if DJI didn't update the app on regular basis... all OS used in the screen devices we use evolve (iOS 17 & Android 14) which sooner or later stops GO4 from running... then it's game over. So don't think we should be over suspicious when it comes to updates for older apps.

But if all runs fine, no need to update...

why aren't they listed specifically...
That would indeed be a nice gesture 😁

I looked at the DJI download site, it does not list what improvements, enhancements, or fixes.
This is compatible with Phantom 4 as well as older Mavics like the Pro, 2 Pro, etc.
Is there anyway that this could be the update to enable RID in the Phantom 4Pro V2 as promised?

Reactions: VikingwithDrones
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas