DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go app not connecting to iPhone

Vite

Reactions
Help! I have a problem connecting the remote to the go app in my iPhone 7 plus. When I connected the Remote to my iPad, there is no issue not even with my old Samsung 7 edge.
I tried changing different cables(side port and USB port in the bottom of the remote).

Re-install the go app(I even factory reset my iPhone to delete any existing cache data).

Use DJI assistant 2 to factory reset the Mavic and Remote.

Unlinked and linked the remote to the Mavic.

The port on my iPhone is working when I connect it to my mac just fine, charge fine, and when I connected it to the remote, it shows for a second that is 'charging.'

I ran out of possible ideas, and of course, the technical support from DJI just told me that iPhone 7 plus is not a supported device (they said the same with my S7 edge -_-)

Any one here with the same problem and solution?

I have the same problem.
iPhone 7 plus with iOS 11 and Dji Go 4.1.11.
I will contact dji tomorrow: iphone 7 plus IS in the list of supported device.
Also, the Mavic Pro is solded by many apple stores :)

Reactions: H_copter
I have the same problem.
iPhone 7 plus with iOS 11 and Dji Go 4.1.11.
I will contact dji tomorrow: iphone 7 plus IS in the list of supported device.
Also, the Mavic Pro is solded by many apple stores :)

Please, let me know what they said!

Just downgraded to 10.3.3 and it works. I hope the updates comes soon. I really liked iOS 11

I had beta of of 11 on 7 plus and it works just fine. Now I am using a different wire than that short one that it came with. Also I plug it into the USB port too. Kept losing video feed so went with another cable and never looked back. Only when I fly.

I have iOS 11 on my iPhone 7 Plus and it connects fine. But I also connect directly to the USB port. I also need to unplug and reconnect this plug into my iPhone after the Mavic is started and has connected to the controller. After that, it connects every time.

I have iOS 11 on my iPhone 7 Plus and it connects fine. But I also connect directly to the USB port. I also need to unplug and reconnect this plug into my iPhone after the Mavic is started and has connected to the controller. After that, it connects every time.

Me too

Found out that the camera seems to disconnect to my 7 Plus. Tried everything and my mini 4 seems fine. I have seen other issues with it too on forum. It only seems to have happened since I uploaded new software.

Reactions: Ron_Dog
I'm running a iPhone 7+ and iOS11.0.3 and haven't had any problems yet? Running all the latest updates in GO4 and latest firmware.

I'm running a iPhone 7+ and iOS11.0.3 and haven't had any problems yet? Running all the latest updates in GO4 and latest firmware.

Didn't I read you were having issues with your compass?
Also, side note seeing your info. I see you had a Yuneec Q500 4K. A friend gave me his to update firmware (he knows I play around with all this stuff) I'll look into it soon, but was curious If you ever needed to or did that with yours?

Reactions: Ron_Dog
Didn't I read you were having issues with your compass?
Also, side note seeing your info. I see you had a Yuneec Q500 4K. A friend gave me his to update firmware (he knows I play around with all this stuff) I'll look into it soon, but was curious If you ever needed to or did that with yours?
I've had issues with my compass ever since I updated from 4.1.10!:( My Q 500 4K has never had a update,and fly's fine (for a Q500).:D The longest live video range I've got with it is 2400 feet,then the video drops out,and it dosen't return until the Q500 is about 900 feet away,and comming back home. It has "Geo Fencing" but seems to ignore the NFZ's. I keep it as a back up,and use it where I either don't need long range,or get too many warnings from my MP!;) It is big and bulky,but flys great,for what it is. PS. It is also much quiter than my MP! LOL! Here's some video shot from the Q 500 this year.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian