DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go Share - Help please

Paul B

Reactions
I bought a M2P Flymore package last April, but baulked at the cost of the smart controller. However, my iPhone 6S+ will no be supported later this year so I decided to bite the bullet and get an SC. Difficult to source in UK at present, but I did get one direct from DJI in China. All seems well and I did a short flight from my garden this morning. The only thing, up to now, I can't fathom is 'Go Share.' I've followed the instructions in previous threads, but nothing seems to work. My phone will pair with the SC via bluetooth, but the SC's wi-fi is not picked up. My phone is running IOS 14.4 and I updated the SC when I got it yesterday.
I have downloaded my photos to my Mac direct from the SD card on the drone because they don't appear to be on the SD card that is in the SC.
I'm obviously doing something very basic very wrong.
Any help would be much appreciated - thanks in advance.

Further to my request above - I've managed to connect the SC to my phone using the phone's hotspot. However, when I tap the 'GoShare' icon the wi-fi fan goes from blue to white suggesting to me that the wi-fi is deactivating - that also happens if I'm connected to my home wi-fi. If I scan the QR code I just get a message 'Cannot join controller ****'
I am tearing out what little hair I have left - help please!!

A partial answer/comment. Your Aircraft has the SD card in it. That is what you should be using to retrieve images and videos. The SC, had a SD slot on it, yes. The SC can capture photos and video but at a much reduced rate than the aircraft. I only record the SC screen to review some flights telemetry for my training or to share to others to help train. Most of the time it is just an place to have a spare SD card.

Reactions: Thomas B
Terrific, thanks. I'll stop pulling out my hair and go back to basics, i.e. take the card out of the drone and download onto my computer.

I think it confuses people with the SC having it’s own SD card. I think people believe that the actual footage from the drone is being recorded to the SC SD card, but in-fact it’s only cached image/video at a lower resolution and I believe 1080p video for quick review or sharing on the fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada