DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 Android App Shows Upside-down Screen on Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone!

ghawker49

Reactions
Long time forum reader, first time poster - I have not seen this problem discussed anywhere (to my knowledge).

In summary, every time I get ready to fly, I can't because the Go4 screen opens up upside-down on my phone, and I cannot fly that way of course. All screens within the GO4 app come up the same way. It happened sometime after I upgraded to firmware .670, not at first. The functions on the Go4 screen appear to be all there and normal, except upside-down.
I actually tried to downgrade to firmware version .510, but it failed - would not do it.
Settings on the phone itself have not changed (again, to my knowledge) as far as display modes are concerned.

Has anyone got a suggested fix to this? The 2.0 manual is no help, and the DJI sites (to my knowledge) offer no insight.

I am stuck! I trust this forum over all the others, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Details:
Mavic 2 Zoom - purchased Oct 2018
firmware: .670 version (latest I believe) - aircraft and batteries are current
Samsung S6 phone android ver. 7.0
DJI Assistant: ver. 2.0.8
DJI GO4 - ver. 4.0 ( I assume, shows as very small numbers in the app title and nowhere else).
Laptop computer being used is a windows 10 machine

Turn the phone upside down

and Check on auto rotate

1600050424191.png

Last edited:
Reactions: THE CYBORG
Thanks for responding - I have done the auto-rotate check, and it does not respond. I think a visit to Verizon is my next stop to see why auto-rotate is not responding to ANY other apps on my phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada