DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 App Crashes

Youser

Reactions
I've been experiencing app crashes on my new Android phone. It wouldn't have bothered me much as a restart of the app normally works fine. The problem is, a large chunk of the flight data goes missing with every crash.

For a 12min+ flight it's only recording between 3-6mins of flight data. I thought that the flight data is recorded every couple of seconds?

Is there a way of having it record the data more often? Would having my phone out of aeroplane mode and data signal turned on help?

Another thing I have noticed is that it happened twice while in Sport mode. Does Sport mode require more processing power from the app?

I've been experiencing app crashes on my new Android phone. It wouldn't have bothered me much as a restart of the app normally works fine. The problem is, a large chunk of the flight data goes missing with every crash.

For a 12min+ flight it's only recording between 3-6mins of flight data. I thought that the flight data is recorded every couple of seconds?

Is there a way of having it record the data more often? Would having my phone out of aeroplane mode and data signal turned on help?

Another thing I have noticed is that it happened twice while in Sport mode. Does Sport mode require more processing power from the app?

Which handset are you using ??

Are you closing all of your background apps and going into flight mode ? Also Che k wifi is also off and give it a try.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 - 4GB RAM version.

No other apps running as I bought it as a dedicated device for my Mavic.

Been flying in aeroplane mode, wifi and data turned off.

If I posted a log, would that help?

I'm guessing the logs on the remote will be accurate as that's always connected. When the app is restarted it continues on with the recording.

Have you enabled developer mode ??? If not also try that

As well as use a different cable conected via the large USB port

Have you enabled developer mode ??? If not also try that

As well as use a different cable conected via the large USB port

Don't think I've enabled developer mode. What does this do?

The supplied DJI cables should be the best right?

So I have enabled developer mode 'you are now a developer' :)

What does this do?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ