DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 app will no longer load (crashes)

Nakita Mosquita

Reactions
Using version 4.3.32 on iphone running ios 13. Flew 2 days ago. All has been well for a year and a half flying the mavic air. Now, app won’t boot. Crashes every time. Am reluctant to completely delete app and all data as I have liscences installed, and all the settings. Have offloaded the app twice and reinstalled, rebooted with no success. Any suggestions?

You could maybe run a full back-up on your phone to your computer / or the cloud. Then try completely removing the app and re- install. See if all comes back to normal. If not, you can bring all your Information back with the restore iPhone from backup. Bit of a pain for sure though!

You could maybe run a full back-up on your phone to your computer / or the cloud. Then try completely removing the app and re- install. See if all comes back to normal. If not, you can bring all your Information back with the restore iPhone from backup. Bit of a pain for sure though!

So, reluctantly, I deleted the app and its contents (all photos and videos were backed up off the SD card). Did a fresh install and once I logged back in to my DJI account, all my bird settings were preserved. I just had to add the licence and did a 6 month synch of my flight records. Too dark to fly but will try in the morning.

So, reluctantly, I deleted the app and its contents (all photos and videos were backed up off the SD card). Did a fresh install and once I logged back in to my DJI account, all my bird settings were preserved. I just had to add the licence and did a 6 month synch of my flight records. Too dark to fly but will try in the morning.
Sweet! Hope it all works well again! Looks like a great fly day here at home today.. There have not been many

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs