DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goapp distance discrepancies.Probably brain fart on my end.

Chunter

Reactions
i realise this isn't a picture of goapp (or is it an old version?) but i don't have much time to get the right image, this has the same "problem" i noticed whilst flying today,please don't say read the manual ...

if you look at the picture where i've highlighted the two distances the return to home point is further that the distance from the pilot.

i had that today just after takeoff,vps until the right height then it switched to the little man,rth? probably been like that since i've owned the mavic but not really paid attention to that one,but today it bugs me :)

I'm literally having a brain fart and can't even get the right words into google,time restraint and all that.

Normal or must i calibrate? help an old fart out.

#confused

will try and fly again tomorrow and pay more attention.

cheers.

Attachments

• app2.jpg
    app2.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 28
I had this happen to me a few weeks ago. I killed the app and restarted it, and it was fine. It hasn't happened since.

looks like i've sussed it,since forever i've just been powering off my tablet with goapp running.looks like it stays in a hibernated state even when powered off.force closed it and its back to normal,good job i noticed it and good job i didn't have any fly aways.
i wonder if some of peoples fly aways are down to the goapp,last night it said home point recorded but the home point once it was out of vps range was 88 thousand meters away....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190