DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles arriving tomorrow, couple of questions

G

guest909

My Goggles will be with me tomorrow, after browsing over the manual I am unable to find the answers to the following.

1. If I am a distance away and need to RTH where is the Home indicator? Is it the H symbol (shown on screenshot). I usually fly with an iPad and I can easily find home by pointing the craft in the right direction on the compass (lower right of the app)

2. Is there a way of locking the iPad screen for when a 3rd Perth is watching it?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 16.33.36.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 16.33.36.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 28
My Goggles will be with me tomorrow, after browsing over the manual I am unable to find the answers to the following.

1. If I am a distance away and need to RTH where is the Home indicator? Is it the H symbol (shown on screenshot). I usually fly with an iPad and I can easily find home by pointing the craft in the right direction on the compass (lower right of the app)

2. Is there a way of locking the iPad screen for when a 3rd Perth is watching it?

From memory when I had a go I'm sure they show the display as the app does therefore you have the map in the corner. You can control the display as you do the app using the inbuilt controls on the goggles

Reactions: guest909
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23