DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles integra nose support

mini2flyer

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have noticed it makes the screen clearer on my goggles integra when I pull them away from my nose. Does someone make additional padding for a nose support? Or any ideas on a remedy?

I have noticed it makes the screen clearer on my goggles integra when I pull them away from my nose. Does someone make additional padding for a nose support? Or any ideas on a remedy?
Hadn't notice but I will take a look next time. For me, all of these goggles can use a bit of clarity when it comes to focus, nothing is razor sharp.

I bought a foam pad, but it didn't change it. Try tightening the top strap to bring the bottom of the nose up into your field of view. That fixed it for me. 😉

I have the same issue, still haven't found a solution. To get it right, I have to have them down from my forehead toward the bottom of my nose then out away from my face about 1/4" to 3/8". The down part is easy but the out part requires some kind of support , like under my eyes.

Last edited:
I am having the same problem. I have tried to tighten the top strap and it did not seem to help. I have tried to find something to put under the bottom of the goggles but I can not find anything that will help and stay where I place it.
Hopefully someone can find a solution that will work. I have spent a lot of money on the DJI goggles Integra combo and I have not even tried to fly my DJI Mini 3 Pro with the new goggles until I can find some kind of solution.
If anyone has an idea please contact me and I will try it!!
77 year old PR-1 (AW) US Navy retired parachute rigger.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne