DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles RE and M2P range issues.

Huckleberry

Reactions
So, I've been reading through all the previous threads about the issues with the M2P/M2Z and the RE goggles but nothing has specifically addressed whether or not DJI has resolved this issue. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on an M2P and Goggles RE combo but might wanna hold off on that package if in fact the issue still remains. So has there been a resolution yet or is DJI still mute on the issue?

Thanks

So, I've been reading through all the previous threads about the issues with the M2P/M2Z and the RE goggles but nothing has specifically addressed whether or not DJI has resolved this issue. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on an M2P and Goggles RE combo but might wanna hold off on that package if in fact the issue still remains. So has there been a resolution yet or is DJI still mute on the issue?

Thanks

It appears to be resolved for the vast majority of people.

I have the white ones my bad on that comment

No problem. I was just confused when you said "re goggles/white ones" so was looking for clarification. I don't believe the white goggles ever had much problem with the range issue anyway from what I've read. Seemed that most of the problem was with the RE goggles.

I appreciate the feedback.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007