DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles RE, Mavic 2 and OcuSync 2.0

Basically dji need to do something to sort these RE goggles out! Still not able to use 720p at 60fps with the latest firmware. Wish I had keep my white goggles!

Hi there, I currently own a MP2 and bought the goggles RE during black Friday, but could only tested them today, before flying I update to the latest Firmware via DJI Assistant, I was able to fly 3 batteries, went up to 2000 meters away with no connection issues... they worked fine at 1080p 30fps recording at 4k FOV.

Was this in a built up or open space? Did you get 60fps to work in the settings?

No, was flying over a coast of an island
Half your luck . . . I can only get around 450metres over a direct line of sight over water with the Re Goggles & Mavic 2 . . . fine on my Samsung Galaxy S5. Presently I'm having a dig at DJI Support who tell me :
"We are not considering this as a known issue.

But we already have taken note of this issue and in fact, I am forwarding it to our FAE for the immediate resolution to our valued customer like you".

This appears to be pretty well the standard reply from DJI since at least September last year. What a smack in the face for the guys who asked for a solution back then
& since then.
So it's still not considered a "known issue" . : (

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato